Monday, January 30, 2012

What I Wore - *Peachy Keen and A Lemon Kiss*

So instead of trying to summarize my weekend in words. I want to share a couple photos of how I spent 75% of my weekend (you'll see the other 25% on Wednesday!!).

Sunday - Lazy lazy Sunday - Me, Charlie, Trixie, and Penny 

And then when I wasn't with the little ones above I was pet sitting Griffin and Bella!
Oooooh Bella is a big kitty...

Griffin is my boy. <3

How was your weekend? 
Did you get into anything fun? 
Anything that made you smile?

Soooo on to the outfit! 

I got this winner of a dress during the humongous (what a weird word..I don't think I spell that out very often..it looks so odd) Cabin Fever sale at ModCloth. This and 4 other dresses (one of which I've already managed to destroy after wearing once) I have to say this is one of my favorites of the bunch. 

I can't get enough of the petticoat. If you happened to read Kaelah's post on Saturday then you've seen this dress already and you read her mention of the petticoat also. It was just such a surprise to see such a bright yellow color and it's A-MA-ZING. *And yes you will see the petticoat in this post!*

I took these photos about a week after my most recent hair appointment so it's still fresh! Yay for freshly dyed roots! 

Here we go!


Our "back yard" is right next to our neighbors. I'm sure they see me taking these photos all the time but I'm really hoping they missed this one!



 Mid-spin!


Yes I did make that face...do I regret it...slightly.

I was dancing and laughing. It's alarming that I open my mouth so wide to laugh and it gets caught on camera.



 My other half DID take another video of me attempting to jump and me getting annoyed at him because I kept asking if he was filming and he kept saying no (LIAR!!) but for some reason it ended up blurry so I didn't post it! 

Wears from Head to Toe - 

Glasses - Zenni Optical
Earrings - you can really see them but they're from World Market
Dress - ModCloth
Cardigan - Target - 
Oldest and best cardigan I have. It's my tried and true.
Bow - It came as a gift with my ModCloth haul. It's a hair clip but I threw it on my cardigan
Belt - thrifted
Tights - Hue tights from Dillards
Shoes - UrbanOG also mentioned It's a Love/Hate Thursday #2

That's it! Did you take advantage of the big ModCloth sale while it was going on? I shouldn't have because my credit card was NOT happy with me and now I need to get my tax return ASAP to pay a large chunk of it off! Yikes! 

**Make sure to come by tomorrow, I'll be posting about where I shop, because I hate spending a lot of money I do my darndest to get deals and find some awesome items! I've had some questions asked about where I shop so I figure I could share it via a post!**


Talk to you soon!


11 comments:

  1. I'm so pumped for your shopping post tomorrow. Maybe I'll put together one of my own, too...

    LOVE the petticoat. Do you ever see it when you're walking around?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable dress! I also love the jumping picture :). Looks like you had a lovely, relaxing weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always have the cutest and tallest shoes! haha! And yes, that IS a big kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so many kitties!! and i think that dress looks like it was made for you, girl. you look amazing, and i especially love the bow! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab dress!! I love it. I've always wanted a dress with a petticoat. Your ensemble is perfect btw.

    Love that photo of you and Bella, v cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. KITTY CATS!!! That dress is such a beautiful color, I love coral.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like the perfect way to spend the weekend - your kittys are beautiful <3

    That dress took my breath away - the colour & cut are simply perfect xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Kitties, kitties and more kitties! :D Oh, my! Has Bella ever been put on a diet? She looks really big :O.

    And I love the layers in your dress, so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jenna you look SO pretty! I love that dress and your petticoat picture is the best :) The color looks great with your hair! Ok, I will stop gushing now but seriously... cute! I'm glad you got LOTS of kitty cuddles this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your outfit is adorable! The dress is so cute and it looks amazing with the black tights and shoes. Those shoes are amazing!

    xo Jen

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments, it brings a smile to my face, you lovelies are the best! If you have a question or comment and have your email linked to your blogger I will without fail respond!

Share It!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...